Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's about time.....

Alright...here I go!! Since everyone else is blogging, I thought I would join in on the fun!!


Here is Brookyn playing her new "princess" piano, sporting her lovely rainboots. She just loves singing & dancing......and anything that has to do with princesses. What a delight!!


Here is our little, I mean big, man. Braxton is now almost 4 months old & growing by the second. He is smiling lots & talking more & more everyday. What a joy!!



Brooklyn & Braxton in their bumbos....amazing that she still fits in hers!! She loves her brother & is constantly "loving" on him....a bit too much sometimes.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Wahooooo! Great job Ann! Blogging is so much fun! I love it and spend more time doing that then swiffering the floors for sure but that's alright! :-)
You have some adorable kids to blog about so I'm thrilled you are on!

Geier Family said...

Who is that baby boy? I can't believe how much he has changed. October can't get her soon enough. Glad you finally got this up and running.

Hayes Family said...

You're right! It IS about time. Whoever helped you with your blog...deserves a medal or something!!!!!!